mike murphy-episode 74
My husband Mike Murphy joins me this week on Faith Conversations. We talk about a variety of things including Lent, important self-reflective questions, and lying.
Here is the Lenten devotional Mike and I subscribe to and are really enjoying. It is a product of Biola University and their Center for Christianity, Culture and the Arts. We think it’s really well done.
At the Sarasota Seafood & Music Festival, January 2017
If you want to ‘friend’ Mike on Facebook so you can see his weekly Rumblings, the link is here.
Here is the list of reflective questions/statements Mike posed on this week’s podcast:
- What are you living for?
- In 10 words or less state your purpose in life.
- What keeps you awake at night?
- What passion in you are you afraid will be awakened?
- Do you ever admit you’re not quite the person you’re working hard for everyone to see?
- Who knows the truth about you?
- What’s really behind all your Facebook posts?
- What if you’re wrong?